Save the Date: May 2-4 in Austin, TX, Booth #324
One of North America’s premier events for B2B marketing and sales, Forrester’s B2B Summit, is fast approaching, and we at Agent3 are proud to announce we are silver sponsors!
Running from 2-4 May in Austin, TX, the theme of this year’s event is ‘Align, Advance, Accelerate’ and over 110 sessions will enable industry peers to learn, network and exchange ideas around alignment and connectivity that will lead to future success.
As sponsors of the event, Agent3 is excited to share its expertise around the alignment of rich messaging and creative content with precise data models, delivered through endlessly flexible technology platforms to help its clients advance and accelerate through account-centric ABM and demand generation programs.
There’s a lot to cover and we’re excited to get started! Here’s where you’ll find us throughout the Summit:
- Spotlight Session: Monday May 2, 11.45am ‘Bringing Account-Centric Growth to the Enterprise.’ Join Liam Jacklin, Partner, ABM Consultancy & Service, as he discusses being on the brink of a golden age of marketing. In this Spotlight Session, held in the Marketplace, Liam will share case studies of account-centric growth strategies, underpinned by the end-to-end delivery of data, creative content and technology which, combined, add real, predictable value to brands.
- Breakfast Event With Folloze: Tuesday May 3, 7.30am-8.45am Join us for breakfast with Folloze. We will be co-hosting breakfast with our global technology partner, Folloze, at ‘Stella San Jac,’ just a 3 min walk from the Convention Center. If true ABM is about treating an account as a market of one, what happens when you want to scale your ABM program beyond an individual account into a number of accounts? Folloze is a personalised marketing platform that uses AI to deliver the same personalised, relevant and contextualized information to a particular account, whether that be on an individual or at-scale basis. At this breakfast we will cover some of the practicalities in using technology to power impactful ABM programs, at scale and discuss possible solutions to common challenges. Register here
Can’t make these sessions? Please stop by Booth #324 to meet the team and talk about your account-centric demand generation/ABM strategy and challenges. In attendance will be:
- Alisa Groocock, VP ABM Advisory (and former Forrester analyst), Agent3
- Amanda Bendrey, General Manager for Demand Generation at oneninefive
- Erin Gavelek, VP Applied Technology, Agent3
- Liam Jacklin, Partner, ABM Consultancy & Service, Agent3
- Peter Lundie, Managing Partner, Agent3
Finally, we have an exciting opportunity to WIN 3 x Fortune 500 Focus ABM account insight profiles! Click here for further information and to find out how to win.
Still undecided whether to attend Forrester’s B2B Summit? Click here to register, and enter code SPON_CONFEB_B2B22 at the checkout to secure a $1,000 reduction on your ticket price.
We can’t wait to see you there!