We’re Silver Sponsors Of B2BMX!
After almost two years of virtual networking, we are thrilled to be returning to one of North America’s most prestigious B2B marketing events, B2B Marketing Exchange (B2BMX) in Scottsdale, Arizona, in person, as a Silver Sponsor!
With 5 tracks of 80+ sessions and case studies, covering cutting edge approaches to ABM, demand generation, sales enablement and more, the opportunities to connect and engage with industry peers and experts will be plentiful. We are so excited to reconnect with industry colleagues and friends of old, as well as to meet new faces and listen, share and learn.
If you’d like to join us, here’s where the Agent3 team will be:
- At Booth 415 for the duration. Please come and say hi!
- ABM / Demand Gen clinics: our team of ABM and Demand Gen experts will be on-hand to offer you 30 minute sessions in which we’ll listen to your most pressing issues needing urgent care and attention, and provide a short written prescription and recommended next steps to take. Free of charge and no strings attached, register here to attend
- Day 1: February 28, 9.30am-12noon, join Alisa Groocock, VP Advisory, as she hosts a Measurement workshop alongside Technology Director, Steve O’Neil. Entitled ‘Build Your ABM Measurement Blueprint’ this workshop will offer practical solutions to help tell more compelling stories of ABM impact, whether you are just starting out in ABM or looking to optimize existing programs
- Day 1: Killer Content Awards: Agent3 has been shortlisted in 3 categories for these awards! Come and cheer us on as the judges crown their winners!
- Day 2: March 1, 2.45pm-3:30pm, join Alisa Groocock, Terminus, and others for a panel discussion on ‘Crafting a Successful Multi-channel ABM strategy’ – a discussion on insights into what it takes to reach target accounts in the right places, while providing a cohesive experience that doesn’t sacrifice quality.
There’s a lot to pack in, so here’s our team to highlight what they’re looking forward to at the event:
- Peter Lundie, Managing partner
- Steve O’Neil, Technology Director
- Alisa Groocock, VP Advisory
- Jordan Adams, CEO, oneninefive
Still deciding whether to attend? Here’s 25% off your ticket price: just enter AGENT25 at the checkout!
We can’t wait to see you there!