We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Paid Media Manager to lead our North American digital activation operations, supporting our customers and internal teams with the delivery of impactful paid and social media advertising programs. You’ll have a strong background in consulting clients as well as executing projects around tools, techniques, technologies and platforms which can be used to reach and engage very specific audiences in B2B marketing.
Reporting into our Director of Digital Activation, you’ll be responsible for leading the delivery of ongoing client programs in North America, including setup, management and reporting of live campaigns, with the support of a team of experts. There will be plenty of opportunity for development, and global collaboration on best practice approaches is actively encouraged.
You will provide an excellent foundation for those looking to make their next step in client, team and commercial ownership in a fast-paced and innovative area of B2B marketing.
As a Paid Media Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Lead the development and execution of paid media projects across a number of platforms for our US clients, consistently delivering high-quality work, alongside your Agent3 colleagues, to exceed client expectations
- Develop excellent client and internal relationships to support commercial growth, whether that be through upsell or renewals of programs
- Ensure, with support from your colleagues, that all reporting is completed on time, accurately and with value-added consultancy
- Develop positive relationships with a broad range of people and teams across Agent3 and beyond
- Take pride in high standards, making sure all activities within your remit are approached and delivered to the best of your ability, and in keeping with the Agent3 values of challenge, collaborate and lead
- Work closely with senior colleagues to maximize new learning opportunities or address any issues before they take hold. And take pride in developing your specialist skills, ensuring you’re always up to date with the latest thinking and best practices around paid digital media techniques
As a Paid Media Manager at Agent3, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience running paid media projects within a B2B marketing environment, agency experience advantageous
- Experience of consulting customers, planning and delivering campaigns across paid social, display, native and content syndication formats
- An interest in working with technology platforms to help achieve better results and more efficient delivery
- The ability to organize your workload and work with a team to prioritize competing requests, delivering tasks on time and with attention to detail
- Evidence of running multiple projects at the same time
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year, increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
To be considered, please complete the form here, or if you prefer email your CV, and a short Cover Letter telling us why you’re right for the role, to email@example.com.