Marketing Automation Manager, New York
- Location New York
- Contract Type Full Time
- Function Marketing automation
Agent3’s Marketing Automation team prides itself in helping clients to squeeze every last drop out of their instances so that they’re able to maximise the full power that marketing automation can provide. As a result of the team’s continued growth we’re looking to add another accomplished marketing automation manager to our ranks, with a specific focus on supporting our Marketo clients. Reporting into the Marketing Automation team lead, you will roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty within Marketo, whilst also offering a good opportunity to provide strategic consultative support to a range of client stakeholders.
We are open to applications from candidates looking to be based from our New York office, or remote within the US – ideally on an east coast timezone.
As a Marketing Automation Manager at Agent3, you will
- Provide clients with best practice marketing automation support and guidance
- Efficiently deliver against a range of day-to-day client requests
- Contribute to the development of MA roadmaps for clients, providing a clear path to help them get the most out of their instances
- Manage projects from inception to completion, working with MA team members and wider Agent3 specialist teams to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Contribute to the upskilling of the MA team, through sharing best practice knowledge and running training sessions
- Contribute to what other services and products Agent3 could offer clients
As a Marketing Automation Manager at Agent3, you’ll bring
- At least two years of hands on experience in Marketo
- Marketo certification
- Experience managing and delivering projects, outlining clear targets, requirements and timescales, and over-communicating to ensure expectations are managed throughout
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships; able to adapt style to suit your client, understanding their business and pain points and providing guidance and ideas
- An eye for detail and ability to provide appropriate insight and input whenever possible
- An understanding of commercial processes particularly when it comes to setting budgets for projects and ensuring that they’re delivered in a profitable fashion
- An ability to manage your own workload and bring in support from other team members where appropriate, providing visibility across the team while maintaining accountability
To be considered, please complete the form here, or if you prefer email your CV, and a short Cover Letter telling us why you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.