- Location Woodbridge, England
- Contract Type Full Time
- Function Development
Role, Responsibilities and Requirements
We’re looking for talented and ambitious developers at all levels to join our team, with a focus on developing Agent3’s core software solutions. All roles will work closely with the Lead Architect, engineering and customer teams to develop and deliver to our product roadmap. Our roadmap is a collaborative effort that factors in the commercial, engineering and customer needs.
Depending on the candidate’s existing skill set and desires for personal development, there will be opportunities for expanding the role in a number of ways, whether that be through new technologies, managing and mentoring others, or in some other area of the business.
As a Developer at Agent3, you will:
- Work to develop a good knowledge of all our solutions
- Enhance existing features, maintain the stability and performance of the services and building new modules from scratch
- Collaboratively develop and deliver to our product roadmap – being comfortable with sharing your own ideas as well as listening and taking on board other viewpoints
As a Developer at Agent3, you’ll bring:
- Strong current working knowledge/experience:
- Modern Windows and Unix based OS
- Ideally with a background in:
- C# (ASP.NET, dotnet core 2.0+)
- Familiarity with:
- RabbitMQ or similar AMQP based messaging solution
- AWS or similar cloud provider
About our product team
Our product team is responsible for developing and delivering Agent3’s products and services. We’re a diverse bunch of developers, data scientists, researchers, administrators and programme managers. While we’re not a startup in terms of service, experience and solutions, we still like to embrace a startup mentality, where everyone has the opportunity and the responsibility to shape our culture. We work hard but we like to have fun, so we often go out as a team and are a fan of escape rooms (we like applying data to solve problems).
To be considered, please complete the form here, or if you prefer email your CV and a short Cover Letter telling us why you’re right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.