Account Supervisor, Creative Services, San Francisco
- Location San Francisco
- Contract Type Full Time
- Function Creative & content
This Machine by Agent3 is a fast-growing B2B creative and content agency. We bring together brand marketing and sales in a way that reflects how B2B audiences behave in our fractured, non-linear world. We do big ideas that can thrive in small spaces. We tell complicated B2B stories in elegant, entertaining ways. We make high-value video, editorial and digital experiences, which are informed by proprietary insight solutions. We deliver our work as 1:Many, 1:Few or 1:1 campaigns, in ways that simultaneously move sales and build brands.
Reporting to one of our Account Directors, we are looking for a brave, like-minded Account Supervisor to join our creative and content division.
As an Account Supervisor at Agent3, you will:
- Be the day-to-day account contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners
- Contribute to strategy and development of communication plans
- Manage client objectives, expectations and timelines, and communicate changes/directions to internal teams
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements and manage project velocity
- Own the client budget to manage costs and deliverables
- Participate in the new business process
As an Account Supervisor at Agent3, you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of client facing agency experience managing “the making” and delivery of great work
- Experience working with B2B brands
- Deep knowledge of client and agency operations
- Strong management skills and ability to get things done on budget and on time
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dependability for clients and teammates
- Enthusiasm for creating new and better ways to do things
To be considered for this vacancy, please email your CV and a short Cover Letter telling us why you’re right for the role to email@example.com.