Paid and Social Media Manager – UK
Paid and Social Media Manager
Liam Jacklin, Partner, Agent3
9th April 2019
Role summary: Paid and Social Media Manager
We’re looking for an experienced manager to support our customers and internal teams with the delivery of impactful paid and social media programmes. With our specialism in Account Based Marketing you’ll need to have a solid understanding of the tools, techniques, technologies and platforms which can be used to reach and engage very specific audiences.
You’ll be responsible for supporting a wider team with the ongoing development of best practice strategies and provision of great client consultancy. The role also offers the chance to work with our Chief Strategy Officer and data science lead as we develop and enhance products specifically focused on Account Based Marketing use cases.
As well as supporting on strategic discussions, you’ll also need to be comfortable in the delivery of flawless campaigns, where necessary drawing on the wider resources of the team such as content and creative.
This role requires an excellent level of theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in all areas of your core specialism including:
- Ability to recommend strategy around different channels and engagement platforms
- Sharing of knowledge and best practice among the wider team
- Optimisation – delivering client performance KPIs through optimisation and automation
- Review work load and project management and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and or manage the reallocation/ prioritisation of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure, and to short deadlines)
- As a minimum you will have demonstrable experience of delivering campaigns and consulting around social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Additionally experience working on targeted display and retargeting with a range of DSP’s would be a considerable advantage
You will work on a varied mix of B2B clients, including Salesforce, Sony and BT.
- 3+ years B2B and/or tech marketing experience, with at least 2 of those years spent in agency
- Hands-on experience of running projects, including developing the strategy, crafting a plan and delivery, of at least two of the following:
- ABM programmes (1:1, 1:few, 1:many)
- Micro-targeted campaigns
- Demand generation content marketing programmes
- B2B organic social media programmes
- Programmatic/social advertising campaigns
- Project accountability: you’ll be able to manage projects from briefing through to final delivery, pulling-in Agent3 and external resource to exceed client expectations; you’ll be able to work closely with senior colleagues to capitalise on new opportunities or address any issues before they take hold
- Customer and internal consultancy and communication: you’ll have developed specialist skills to an extent that you’re able to provide context-aware consultancy to clients and colleagues, backed by industry insight and practical examples
- Client relationship development: You will be able to develop positive relationships with a broad range of people within client organisations
- Pride in high standards: you will make sure all internal and external activities within your remit are approached and delivered to the best of our collective ability, and in keeping with the Agent3 values of challenge, collaborate and lead
- Client knowledge: we’d expect you to be viewed by client contacts as being fully cognisant of the drivers, pressures and objectives of their business, including the individual nuances of the market, audiences and products/solutions being sold. You will then be able also to apply this insight to the planning process to ensure that any plans you put together are compelling and geared towards the outcomes the budget holder is looking for
- Professional development: you will take pride in keeping your specialist skills up to date through self-learning or formal training.
Agent3 helps B2B organisations to supercharge the commercial performance of their most strategically-important accounts by realising the benefits of ‘true’ Account-Based Marketing, at scale. We do this through our proven proprietary workflows for running ABM programmes and a combination of data, technology and content solutions, delivered by a market-leading professional services team.
We’re a team of 45 people, founded in the UK five years ago. Today we have successful, fast-growing offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Sofia (Bulgaria) and Woodbridge (UK).
Our customer-facing team includes a blend of specialist functions spanning insights, strategy, planning, creative production and campaign execution; this enables us to deliver end-to-end ABM programmes for some of the world’s biggest and fastest growing tech and telco brands including BT, Pure Storage, Salesforce and Sony.
We also have dedicated data, engineering and innovation teams focused on identifying and productising new ways of engaging target organisations within the sphere of ABM programmes. For instance, our proprietary insights platform has been developed in-house from the ground-up to help sales and marketing stakeholders better understand their target accounts; we’ve also been recognised by B2B Marketing magazine as one of the leading UK B2B MarTech innovators as a result of the market response to this solution.
Our majority investor is the Next 15 digital communications group, which employs over 1,350 people across 32 offices in 14 countries. This enables us to call in niche skill sets where valuable to our customers, ranging from digital build and programmatic AdTech execution agencies, to investor relations and stakeholder insight specialists.
We’re building a world class team at Agent3 that is passionate about doing great work for world class brands. To help us grow we need more amazing people and we’re committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society we operate within. So, regardless of your education, background or belief, if you have the skills, ability and experience to perform the job advertised, we want to hear from you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Working at Agent3
A simple philosophy infuses Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. And all our employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
If the role is still on our website it’s still open. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org