We are currently looking to hire for the position of a Finance Assistant to expand the Finance team as the business continues to grow. Based in Holyrood Street, right next to London Bridge station, this is a great opportunity for somebody looking to join an ambitious and evolving business.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the Junior & Senior Management Accountants. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Processing vendor invoices & dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling company credit cards and checking expenses are posted correctly
- Creating Payment runs for Employees and Suppliers
General & Other
- Managing Bank Reconciliations on a bi-monthly basis.
- Assisting in Interim and Year End Audit
- Supporting quarterly VAT returns
- Supporting month cash forecast
- Other finance ad-hoc tasks
- Supporting with general office upkeep
The successful applicant will be confident in their abilities and have great attention to detail, due to the fast-paced environment of the agency. You will be well organised and able to work well as part of a team. The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role/Account payable is a must
- Understanding of basic accounting principles. i.e. Bookkeeping, Double Entry
- Proficiency in IT and Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Discretion and honest
- Comfortable with engaging with colleagues across multi disciplinary teams
- Proficiency in Maconomy (highly advantageous)
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. Our business aims to be fun, and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
To be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter expressing your interest and suitability via our join-us form. Please note this is an immediate-start vacancy. Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will not be considered.