Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for somebody to act as a team and client lead as we continue to expand our Consultancy & Services practice in New York. The successful applicant should have strong experience of developing healthy commercial relationships with demanding B2B clients, delivering valuable marketing and content strategy consultancy to senior stakeholders and overseeing end-to-end delivery of successful projects.
The Director will work on a varied mix of tech B2B clients, including Salesforce, Pure Storage and Veritas. He or she should have the initiative and confidence to take on a variety of hands-on job requirements, the communication skills to lead clients as to the best approach available, and the time management abilities to prioritize competing requests. They will be given a licence to suggest new ways of doing things, the team resource to implement them, and the responsibility to see them through.
- Project accountability: leads projects from briefing through to final delivery, pulling-in and managing Agent3 (and external, as required) resource to exceed client expectations; does not require in-depth additional senior guidance for day-to-day client management, but is adept at managing up to capitalize on new opportunities or address any issues before they take hold
- Customer and internal consultancy and communication: has developed specialist skills to an extent that is able to provide expert, context-aware consultancy to clients and colleagues, backed by industry insight and practical examples
- Client relationship development: ability to link client project opportunities, creating ongoing and additional opportunities for delivering Agent3 services, including opportunities to factor in Agent3 Platform and Next 15 sister agency services; is able to develop positive relationships with a broad range of stakeholders within client organizations
- Commercial acumen: sets targets for commercial growth around particular services or stakeholders, and is able to put plans in place for meeting these targets; has developed an understanding of market value around Agent3 services
- Encourages high standards and best practice: ensures all internal and external activities within their remit are approached and delivered to the best of our collective ability, and in keeping with the Agent3 values: challenge, collaborate and lead
- Team, partner and/or freelancer management: provides mentorship and guidance for junior team members as appropriate; is able to manage freelance and partner resource in an efficient, mutually beneficial manner; demonstrates ability to vary management style to best motivate and support different personalities within the team
- Client knowledge: is viewed by client contacts as being fully cognizant of the drivers, pressures and objectives of the business, including the individual nuances of the market, audiences and products/solutions being sold. Also able to confidently discuss the wider trends in the market which the client operates. Is then capable of applying this insight to the strategic planning process to ensure that resulting proposals/plans are both compelling and geared towards the outcomes the budget holder is seeking
- Professional development: ensures that the specialist skills which they already possess are kept current either through self-learning or formal training. Is able to identify and flag skillsets and areas for development across the wider team and/or new commercial offerings which could be productised and sold to current/prospective customers as new digital marketing trends/functionality come to market
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. Our business aims to be fun, and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
To be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter expressing your interest and suitability via our join-us form. Please note this is an immediate-start vacancy. Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will not be considered.