Content Strategy and Execution Lead
Consultancy & Services team
Full time contract
Liam Jacking, Managing Partner, Agent3
30th Jul 2018
An exciting opportunity has opened for a content specialist to join our fast growing digital consultancy in London Bridge. We work with some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands to help them engage and sell more to key and named accounts – usually done under the heading of Account Based Marketing (ABM). We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the power of content to deliver engagement and cut-through in a crowded market. The perfect candidate will be as excited by creating and writing copy as they would be in offering strategic counsel around what forms of content would work most effectively to deliver on a campaign’s objectives.
Role summary: Content strategy and execution lead
We’re looking for a candidate who is seeking to use their existing talents around the creation and execution of copy, content and campaign ideas to develop our existing proposition further. As an agency, we are at the forefront of marketing techniques which are focused on delivering engagement with our customer’s key accounts and not just broad generic demand generation. It’s because of this, our clients love working with us, but delivering results is predicated on having the right strategy and content – something which this role would be instrumental in supporting. We’re a friendly, sociable bunch but we work hard to deliver great results for our clients and we’re looking for someone who shares the same passion as us. We want someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo, and proactively open up new commercial opportunities, but at the same time isn’t afraid to get stuck in with the rest of us when the pressure is on.
Specialist Skills Required
- A great writer who is able to adapt style, tone and message to the content, audience, channel and medium for which it is to be used
- Good general knowledge of multi-channel digital marketing and the content types which are required to make the most of each channel
- Experience of moving from a campaign brief through to an end to end content strategy which pulls upon the most appropriate formats, styles and channels, both on and offline
- Ability to turn seemingly dry topics in to engaging and thought provoking narratives that will engage specific audiences
- A track record of working hand in hand with other specialist skillsets including design and web development
- Organisation and time management: each employee is required to work on several projects at any one time, therefore organisation and time management skills are essential to ensure you stay on top of things
- Communication: from day one you’ll be required to communicate effectively with your colleagues, and as you become a more established team member, you’ll also be required to communicate with clients and third party vendors in an informative and professional manner
- Hardworking and motivated: we’re looking for someone who will get stuck in and help out wherever they can, contributing new ideas and fresh thinking
- Client delivery: ability to communicate with clients in a positive, professional manner, setting expectations appropriately and striving to exceed these; building a reputation within client teams for enthusiasm, understanding and trustworthiness
- Client knowledge: understanding our clients and the organisations they work for, including but not limited to: the products/solutions they sell, the audience groups they’re targeting, and the underlying drivers of the organisation
- Timeliness and reliability: delivering tasks on-time, and prioritising requests in order to ensure timelines are reset with sufficient notice; taking accountability for ensuring work is high-quality and client-ready
- Team input and communication: providing input without prompting; offering support to colleagues wherever possible; voicing any concerns over issues with tasks or workload in a positive, transparent manner
- Professional development: proactively taking responsibility for developing skills and specialisms required to execute the role either through self-learning or requesting formal training
- Thorough approach to research: As a key member of the delivery team for our client work you’ll need to be good at taking a variety of data points, information and research to distil the most important information and define next steps to ensure the success of campaigns
Working at Agent3
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it’s still open. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org