Client Strategy Director – UK
Consulting Team (UK)
London Bridge, London
Full time contract
Liam Jacklin, Partner, Agent3
2nd Jan 2019
Agent3 was founded in 2013 with a simple premise; to be truly effective in a digital world, marketers needed to understand how to use data to inform their campaigns, how to use technology to engage the audiences they wanted to reach and then how to create content that would drive interest. In short, we believe that Data, Technology and Content are the three agents of change when delivering effective marketing today. Hence, Agent3!
Today, we have a series of specialist teams that sit in Europe and North America that are trusted by our clients to deliver end-to-end ABM programs to their most strategically important customers and prospects.
Our customer-facing teams are based in London, New York and San Francisco and include a blend of specialist functions spanning insights, strategy, planning, creative production and campaign execution. We also have dedicated data, engineering and innovation teams based out of London, Woodbridge (UK) and Sofia, focused on identifying and productizing new ways of identifying and engaging target organizations and individuals within the sphere of ABM programs. These teams are working hard to deliver for customers including Tata Communications, BT, Sony, SAP, Juniper, Salesforce, Atos and Veritas.
At the heart of our proposition is the Agent3 Platform, an application that combines large volumes of public data to deliver the customer insight that marketing and sales teams need in order to thrive. The Agent3 Platform arms our clients with a deeper understanding of their customers and their sector, so they can speak to them about the things they want to hear.
Our Consulting team helps customers plan and execute ABM programmes. Typically we provide support around the following areas:
- Account Profiling (e.g. Account identification and prioritisation; Stakeholder mapping; Propensity-to- buy modelling; Social listening; etc.)
- ABM Strategy (e.g. Sales & Marketing alignment workshops; Account Value Proposition messaging; etc.)
- ABM Engagement Planning (e.g. Campaign structure; Content strategy; Engagement channels consultancy; etc.)
- Campaign Execution (e.g. Personalised digital assets; Sales enablement content; Social and IP-based advertising; Marketing automation; etc.)
- Impact Measurement (e.g. ROI measurement; Marketing attribution; etc.)
We also partner with a host of companies that help us add value to our customers – from platform and service providers that help us make our customers’ lives easier, through to data companies that give us the insight to fuel great campaigns.
We’re building a world class team at Agent3 that is passionate about doing great work for world class brands. To help us grow we need more amazing people and we’re committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society we operate within. So, regardless of your education, background or belief, if you have the skills, ability and experience to perform the job advertised, we want to hear from you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
About the role
Off the back of another year’s strong growth we’re looking to appoint a Client Strategy Director to drive even bigger success for us in the coming years as we look to scale up at speed.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding deeply how the business and commercial challenges of our clients and the Agent 3 suite of propositions can be best brought together for maximum mutual commercial impact.
- Owning, leading and coaching the development of growth strategies across the existing portfolio of clients. To develop a discipline and structure to this process that can enhance the experience of our clients in working with us and the skills of our client leaders as we push for scale.
- Facilitating customer led innovation, feeding back success and failure quickly, driving forwards the iteration and creation of new products, services and propositions that will deliver commercial growth for customers. Supporting the process through which a customer need is identified, a solution defined, commercial opportunity assessed and a brief to technical/account teams provided.
- Working with the broader management team to develop new structures and operations in the UK that can deliver the growth targets of the business.
- Oversight and accountability for a number of key clients from which significant organic growth is possible. Delivery of engagement strategy with key decision makers as well as clarity on upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
Key areas of focus:
- Account growth (upsell/cross-sell) – looking across all existing propositions
- People – responsibility for developing client management strategic and service skills, nurturing & coaching talent in the business
- Processes – preparing the “why, what, who, how and when” of client growth for scale, so that our people can focus on our clients
- New service development – feeding back customer led innovations to service development teams, identifying & developing new areas of service offering
- Brand and marketing – helping to capture our client stories of success and ensuring they feed in to our marketing plans and activities. Support of our internal marketing team to improve our reputation and employer brand
- New Business – leading of successful bid processes including the proposition development and presentation
- Commercial excellence – Holding responsibility across the UK and EMEA operation for delivery of profitable client excellence and exceeding the business plan
Competitive salary, bonus and associated benefits package available
Working at Agent3
A simple philosophy infuses Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content. Underpinned by a Customer Success Team, we build bespoke, specialist teams for each client engagement.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it’s still open. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org