About our team in San Francisco
We started expanding our customer-facing team in San Francisco in 2018, so are in a phase of rapid growth, both in terms of customers and colleagues. As a relatively new office team we very much embrace a start-up mentality and want all our co-workers to feel they have the opportunity and responsibility to shape our culture and working atmosphere, regardless of their nominal seniority or tenure at the company.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of digital marketing skills, encompassing content creation, multi-channel activation and campaign management acumen. Somebody who can create long and short form copy across social, web and email; can analyze and act upon trends in audience engagement; and can juggle competing client expectations so as to deliver projects with tangible impact.
This person will work on a varied mix of B2B clients covering some of the world’s largest technology and telecommunications organizations, including LinkedIn, Pure Storage, and Salesforce. They should have the initiative and confidence to take on a variety of hands-on job requirements, the communication skills to consult clients as to the best approach available, and the time management abilities to prioritize competing requests. They will be given a license to suggest new ways of doing things, and the responsibility to see them through.
We are looking for particular experience in the following areas:
- Client management: ideally 3+ years of client-facing delivery, or of in-house stakeholder management
- Strong written content attributes; experience of project-managing video, web or animated projects also desirable
- Project management skills: ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Ambitious and commercially-minded, with an enthusiasm for suggesting new opportunities and ability to take ownership of project proposals
- Accountability and willingness to act without close management
- Analytical mindset
- Expertise around lead generation spanning social, web and email
- Project management and delivery: takes responsibility for running projects (or aspects of projects, as outlined by team lead), outlining clear targets, requirements and timescales, and regularly communicating internally and externally to ensure expectations are managed throughout
- Specialist skill delivery: ability to communicate specialist insights and knowledge in a manner that reinforces the value-add services that clients receive from Agent3; identifies areas for further developing these specialisms, based on self-driven research and exposure
- Maintains and builds client relationships: is able to adapt style to suit the approach required by a given client dynamic, building healthy long-term professional relationships in doing-so; proactively suggests relevant approaches and ideas, based on an understanding of a customer’s industry, challenges and objectives
- Commercial processes and understanding: sets appropriate budgets for projects, ensures activity is delivered in a profitable fashion, and adheres to financial practices and processes; understands split between fee and cost of sales on any given project and is able to oversee delivery in-line with this; has developed an understanding of market value around Agent3 services
- Commitment and quality control: exceeds internal and client requests around a given task, adding appropriate insight and input wherever able; ensures all work meets expectations around timeliness, clarity and mode of delivery; collaborates with team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Managing up and down: is able to prioritize and delegate project responsibilities across team members, mindful of conflicting time pressures; calls in senior support where appropriate, providing visibility across the team while maintaining accountability; has started developing ability to line-manage junior team members, demonstrating strategies for overseeing their day-to-day wellbeing and longer term growth
- Client knowledge: is able to demonstrate an understanding/strategy for learning about customer organizations for which projects are being carried out. Is then able to take this information and confidently input into strategic planning
- Professional development: ensures that the skills which they already possess are kept current either through self-learning or formal training. Is able to identify and flag with their line manager other areas for which there would be a business benefit if they were to build skills around
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. Our business aims to be fun, and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
To be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter expressing your interest and suitability via our join-us form. Please note this is an immediate-start vacancy. Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will not be considered.