About our team in San Francisco
We started expanding our customer-facing team in San Francisco in 2018, so are in a phase of rapid growth, both in terms of customers and colleagues. As a relatively new office team we very much embrace a start-up mentality and want all our co-workers to feel they have the opportunity and responsibility to shape our culture and working atmosphere, regardless of their nominal seniority or tenure at the company.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced multi-channel marketer who’s as adept at working with clients on building strategy, as they are in delivering on projects. Somebody who understands engaging content; can analyze and act upon trends in audience engagement; and can juggle contending client expectations so as to deliver projects with tangible impact.
You will have the initiative and confidence to tackle a variety of hands-on job requirements, the interpersonal skills to lead clients as to the best approach available, the commercial skills to be able to identify and respond to opportunities to grow accounts, as well as the time management abilities to prioritize contending requests.
You will work on a varied mix of B2B clients, including Cloudera, LinkedIn, Pure Storage, and Salesforce.
We are looking for particular experience in the following areas:
- 4+ years B2B and/or tech marketing experience, with at least 2 of those years spent in agency
- Hands-on experience of running projects, including developing the strategy, crafting a plan and delivery, of at least two of the following:
- ABM programs (1:1, 1:few, 1:many)
- Demand generation content marketing programs
- B2B organic social media programs
- Messaging and value proposition development
- Social listening/insight projects
- Email marketing/nurture programs
- Programmatic/social advertising campaigns
- Web user journey strategy
- Project accountability: you’ll be able to lead projects from briefing through to final delivery, pulling-in Agent3 and external resource to exceed client expectations; you won’t require in-depth additional senior mentorship for day-to-day client management, but will be able to work closely with senior colleagues to capitalize on new opportunities or address any issues before they take hold
- Customer and internal consultancy and communication: you’ll have developed specialist skills to an extent that you’re able to provide context-aware consultancy to clients and colleagues, backed by industry insight and practical examples
- Client relationship development: you’ll have the ability to link client project opportunities, identifying areas for delivering Agent3 services and products. You will be able to develop positive relationships with a broad range of people within client organisations
- Commercial acumen: you’ll be capable of taking ownership of client finances including fee recognition and project profitability, as well as setting targets for commercial growth within accounts, and putting plans in place for meeting these targets. You’ll have developed an understanding of market value around products and services that compete with what we offer
- Inspires high standards: you will make sure all internal and external activities within your remit are approached and delivered to the best of our collective ability, and in keeping with the Agent3 values of ‘challenge, collaborate and lead’
- Team, partner and/or freelancer management: you’ll be adept at providing mentorship and guidance for junior team members and experienced in running freelance and partner resource in an efficient, mutually effective manner. You’ll demonstrate the ability to vary your management style to best motivate and support different personalities within the team
- Client knowledge: we’d expect you to be viewed by client contacts as being fully cognizant of the drivers, pressures and objectives of their business, including the individual nuances of the market, audiences and products/solutions being sold. You will then be able also to apply this insight to the planning process to ensure that any plans you put together are compelling and geared towards the outcomes the budget holder is looking for
- Professional development: you will take pride in keeping your specialist skills up to date through self-learning or formal training. And can identify and flag skillsets and areas for development across the wider team and/or new commercial offerings which could be productised and sold to current/prospective customers as new digital marketing trends/functionality come to market
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. Our business aims to be fun, and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
To be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter expressing your interest and suitability via our join-us form. Please note this is an immediate-start vacancy. Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will not be considered.