We are currently looking to hire for the position of an ABM Account Manager as the business continues to grow. Based in Holyrood Street, right next to London Bridge station, this is a great opportunity for somebody looking to join an ambitious and evolving business. Our Consulting team helps customers plan and execute ABM programmes. Typically we provide support around the following areas:
- Account Profiling (e.g. Account identification and prioritisation; Stakeholder mapping; Propensity-to- buy modelling; Social listening; etc.)
- ABM Strategy (e.g. Sales & Marketing alignment workshops; Account Value Proposition messaging; etc.)
ABM Engagement Planning (e.g. Campaign structure; Content strategy; Engagement channels consultancy; etc.)
- Campaign Execution (e.g. Personalised digital assets; Sales enablement content; Social and IP-based advertising; Marketing automation; etc.)
- Impact Measurement (e.g. ROI measurement; Marketing attribution; etc.)
- We also partner with a host of companies that help us add value to our customers – from platform and service providers that help us make our customers’ lives easier, through to data companies that give us the insight to fuel great campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
Off the back of another year’s strong growth we’re looking to appoint an Account Manager to drive even bigger success for us in the coming years as we look to scale up at speed. You will work across multiple clients, supporting on end-to-end programmes that encompass everything from account selection and profiling through to campaign execution and optimisation.
We’re looking for a candidate with a solid understanding of the role content plays across the buyer journey and experience of managing multi-channel, digital demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
You should have the confidence to take on a variety of hands-on tasks, the communication skills to consult and advise clients, and the time management ability to prioritise competing requests. You will be given a licence to suggest new ways of doing things, and the responsibility to see them through.
At Agent3, we’re at the forefront of delivering innovative ABM programmes and pride ourselves on working hard to achieve great results for our clients. We’re looking for an account manager who shares the same passion, someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo, who picks up new concepts quickly and isn’t afraid to get stuck in with the rest of the team when the pressure is on.
We are looking for particular experience in the following areas:
- Client handling: ideally 4+ years of client-facing delivery, or of in-house stakeholder management
- Content: understands the role different types of content play in the buyer journey and has experience in managing the content creation process.
- Experience in writing short form copy across social, web and email
- Project management skills: ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Ambitious and commercially-minded, with an enthusiasm for suggesting new opportunities and ability to take ownership of project proposals
- Accountability and willingness to act without close management
- Analytical mindset
- Expertise around lead generation spanning social, web and email
Taking responsibility for running or contributing to projects, and effectively communicating internally and externally, some of the other key skills we’re looking for are as follows:
- Specialist skill delivery
- Ability to communicate specialist insights and knowledge, and the self awareness to develop these skills with research and self-driven exposure to new areas of the business
- Client handling
- Ability to adapt the approach taken in order to suit different clients styles and ways of working, in order to build healthy long-term professional relationships. Confidence to suggest relevant approaches and ideas, based on the understanding of a customer’s industry, challenges and objectives
- Commercial processes and understanding
- Capable of setting appropriate budgets for projects to ensure activity is delivered in a profitable fashion, whilst adhering to financial practices and processes. Understands the split between fee and cost of sales on any given project and is able to oversee delivery in-line with this
- Commitment and quality control
- Has the drive to exceed internal and client requests around a given task, adding appropriate insight and input wherever possible; ensuring all work meets expectations around timeliness, clarity and mode of delivery. Ability to collaborate with team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Managing up and down
- Is able to prioritise and delegate project responsibilities across team members, whilst being mindful of conflicting time pressures; confidence to call in senior support where appropriate, providing visibility across the team while maintaining accountability. Has started to develop ability to line-manage junior team members, with awareness of strategies for overseeing their day-to-day wellbeing and longer term growth
- Client knowledge
- Is able to demonstrate an understanding/strategy for learning about customer organisations for which projects are being carried out. Is then able to take this information and confidently input into strategic planning
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. Our business aims to be fun, and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
To be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter expressing your interest and suitability via our join-us form. Please note this is an immediate-start vacancy. Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will not be considered.