Vice President and West Coast Office Lead - North America
Agent3 helps B2B organizations to supercharge the commercial performance of their most strategically-important accounts by realizing the benefits of ‘true’ Account-Based Marketing, at scale. We do this through our proven proprietary workflows for running ABM programs and a combination of data, technology and content solutions, delivered by a market-leading professional services team.
We're a team of 45 people, founded in the UK five years ago. Today we have successful, fast-growing offices in London, New York, Sofia and Woodbridge (UK), and are now looking for a Vice President who can build and lead our presence on the West Coast.
Our customer-facing team includes a blend of specialist functions spanning insights, strategy, planning, creative production and campaign execution; this enables us to deliver end-to-end ABM programs for some of the world's biggest and fastest growing tech and telco brands including BT, CA, Cisco, Pure Storage, Salesforce, Sony, Tata Communications and Veritas.
We also have dedicated data, engineering and innovation teams focused on identifying and productizing new ways of engaging target organizations within the sphere of ABM programs. For instance, our proprietary insights platform has been developed in-house from the ground-up to help sales and marketing stakeholders better understand their target accounts; we were recently recognized by B2B Marketing magazine as one of the leading UK B2B MarTech innovators as a result of the market response to this solution.
Our majority investor is the Next 15 digital communications group, which employs over 1,350 people across 32 offices in 14 countries. This enables us to call in niche skill sets where valuable to our customers, ranging from digital build and programmatic AdTech execution agencies, to investor relations and stakeholder insight specialists.
Part of the Next15 digital marketing group
We’re part-owned by Next15 (www.next15.com/), an AIM-quoted marketing services group which acts as a parent for a number of market-leading digital and insight agencies, and which employs over 1,350 people across 32 offices in 14 countries. Having support from Next15 means we have the confidence to continually invest in our services; it also means we have the capability to conduct business on a global scale, particularly in territories where other members of the Next15 network can support our growth.
Role summary: Vice President and West Coast Office Lead - North America
We’re looking for somebody to lead our new West Coast office as we build out our Consultancy and Services team, reporting into the SVP for North America. The successful applicant will have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong experience of securing and growing commercial relationships with demanding tech and telco clients; he or she will also have a deep appetite for growing and spearheading a team, acting as a day-to-day coach and establishing an energetic and productive office culture.
The VP should have a proven track record in pitching for new business and an ability to spot opportunities for organically growing existing client relationships. This person will take on day-to-day leadership for some of our key existing West Coast customers - likely to include Pure Storage, Salesforce and Veritas, among others - and will have responsibility for overseeing customer excellence across all activities.
The role will be particularly well-suited to somebody with experience of working in an established agency environment, but who now wants to be a part of building team identity and ethos from the ground-up. In addition to working with building relationships with clients and team members, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in contributing to hiring plans and team structure, building out relationships with potential partners, steering commercial targets and growth plans, selecting office space as we expand, and driving our own marketing efforts.
- Client accountability: ‘buck stops here’ responsibility for customer relationships, pre-empting and acting upon any issues to ensure satisfaction with Agent3 services
- Client knowledge: seen by client contacts as a strategic partner that understands the pressures and objectives of them as a stakeholder but also the wider business. Able to confidently discuss the drivers, pressures and objectives of the business, including the individual nuances of the market, audiences and products/solutions being sold and how applying digital marketing strategies can help to achieve them
- Commercial ownership: actively participates in revenue planning and management across multiple customers; has accountability for profitability of projects
- Marketing strategy specialist: able to provide authoritative consultancy and context around various aspects of marketing strategy, offering value-add advice to clients and colleagues
- Business development: can lead and deliver on new client/project pitches and proposals, nurturing conversations with prospects to establish briefs and position Agent3 as the partner of choice for meeting these; increasingly able to identify and develop new customer relationships
- Team leadership: oversees day-to-day aspects of running the West Coast team, including elements of HR, capacity resourcing, identifying training requirements, team communications, interviewing candidates, etc.
Working at Agent3
A simple philosophy infuses Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide
competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it's still open. To apply, please email email@example.com