Junior Project Executive
- Consultancy & Services team
- London Bridge
- Full time contract
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Graduate to join our fast growing digital marketing agency in London Bridge. We support clients around the globe, and are looking for an enthusiastic new recruit, who is eager to learn and and develop their digital marketing skills. Starting at an entry level position, you will work across all areas of the business, providing you with the experience needed to develop and progress within the company.
Role summary: Junior Project Executive
We’re looking for a candidate who is seeking to begin a career in digital marketing, and has a natural interest in the way that new platforms and technologies can be used to communicate with people in interesting and engaging ways. As an agency, we are at the forefront of digital marketing. It’s because of this, our clients love working with us. We’re a friendly, sociable bunch but we work hard to deliver great results for our clients. We’re looking for a graduate who shares the same passion as us. We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo, who picks new concepts up quickly and isn’t afraid to get stuck in with the rest of us when the pressure is on.
As part of this role we will provide training, hands-on experience and guidance around a whole host of different digital marketing tools and techniques, but there are a few things we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
Organisation and time management: each employee is required to work on several projects at any one time, therefore organisation and time management skills are essential to ensure you stay on top of things
Communication: from day one you’ll be required to communicate effectively with your colleagues, and as you become a more established team member, you’ll also be required to communicate with clients and third party vendors in an informative and professional manner
Hardworking and motivated: we’re looking for someone who will get stuck in and help out wherever they can, while learning the skills to become a successful marketer
Skills you’ll gain:
During your time with Agent3, we’ll be looking to train you up, and make sure you learn the essentials for becoming a successful marketer. Here are just some of the skills we hope to help you develop:
- Client delivery: ability to communicate with clients in a positive, professional manner, setting expectations appropriately and striving to exceed these; building a reputation within client teams for enthusiasm, understanding and trustworthiness
- Client knowledge: understanding our clients and the organisations they work for, including but not limited to: the products/solutions they sell, the audience groups they’re targeting, and the underlying drivers of the organisation
- Timeliness and reliability: delivering tasks on-time, and learning to prioritise requests in order to ensure timelines are reset with sufficient notice; taking accountability for ensuring work is high-quality and client-ready
- Team input and communication: developing the confidence to provide input without prompting; offering support to colleagues wherever possible; voicing any concerns over issues with tasks or workload in a positive, transparent manner
- Organisation and team support: the ability to pick up a broad range of day-to-day tasks in support of the overall team, applying initiative and practicality to ensure requirements are met quickly without sacrificing accuracy or attention to detail
- Professional development: proactively taking responsibility for developing skills and specialisms required to execute the role either through self-learning or requesting formal training
- Accurate reporting and administration: the ability to deliver weekly reports in a timely and presentable way, including building and reporting on digital ad campaigns based on parameters defined by our consultants and client needs
- Thorough approach to research: As a key member of the delivery team for our account profiling solutions, you’ll learn to generate data, information and research that is accurate, relevant and provides a valuable foundation for the wider analysis to be carried out by the specialist profiling team
- Good general knowledge of social channels: learn to adapt your copywriting style to be channel appropriate and ensure maximum engagements for campaign materials
Working at agent3
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it's still open. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org