Agent3 is a provider of digital marketing software and consultancy services. We combine data, content and technology to create solutions for major global clients. The Data Administrator role is an exciting graduate opportunity to join our data team in Woodbridge. The successful candidate will get to play an important role in the smooth running of the business and take the first step in building a career that could develop in the direction of data science, data led marketing or software customer success.
You will report into our Commercial Intelligence Analyst on a day-to-day basis, contributing to three key deliverables:
- Software Platform administration - Keeping the data provided to clients up-to-date and correct.
- Data lead projects - collecting, managing and delivering data lead projects for our consultancy team
- Undertake admin and reporting tasks the are the bedrock of our commercial offering
You will also get the opportunity to work with our teams in London, New York and San Francisco
- Administration of platform – supporting the management of: users, accounts, and data streams
- Internal support query handling
- Weekly tasks including reporting for clients and internal teams
- Present findings in different views - graphs, charts and tables
- Spot anomalies or trends in data
- Research and implement new solutions for representing data
- Create bespoke newsfeeds for large blue chip companies
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Digitally literate and used to working with Google Apps and Ms Office
- An analytical mindset and eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven and organised - time management is key to this role
- Sound mathematics and statistical knowledge
- Aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
The role could start part-time with a view to a full-time position if the right candidate is still studying.
Working at Agent3
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age or role.
Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, made up of team members with specialist skills in our three key areas: data, technology and content.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have individualized career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it's still open. To apply, please email email@example.com