Creative Services Lead
- Consultancy & Services team
- London Bridge
- Full time contract
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and strategically minded individual to lead our Creative Services team in London. As well as working on developing and executing ideas for some of the biggest B2B brands you’ll also support the ongoing development and user experience of our proprietary software, the Agent3 Platform. Your input will also be sought in how we position and talk about our blended proposition to the market with particular regard to our web presence and owned media channels.
The successful candidate will be able to contribute to all stages of the creative process, from ideation to execution. Although the majority of the role will involve digital design, a knowledge of how different types of content and formats can be used in the wider content marketing mix to drive engagement. We will look to you to have opinions and provide guidance on the way we approach campaign and content planning for our clients and for our own marketing. We want a flexible, dynamic person who is able to lead creative projects as the ‘face’ of the project and on other occasions working in the background to support client teams to deliver amazing work. You will work across all account teams within the business and be able to handle internal design and development resource, as well as manage freelance and agency support.
Day to day responsibilities
- Production of corporate communication marketing materials, digital content and creative campaigns in support of client requirements
- Proactive collaboration with the Consultancy & Services team to ensure novel and engaging approaches to design including the suggestion of innovative campaign ideas which will ultimately make projects more exciting and attractive to client budget holders
- Web, UI/UX through to print and other off-line management, collaboration with developers and project managers internally and with customers. Guidance and advice to the wider team on different content formats and how they’ll support overall campaign engagement
- Input (ideally from experience) into the visual elements of ad campaigns
- Input to Agent3 market-facing proposition including our brand, tone of voice, web presence and presentation materials
- Producing finished creatives and artwork for web development or print production
- Ensuring that all creative material is provided within given timeframes and budgets
- Identification of untapped commercial opportunities which may not currently be offered but could present significant upside and/or improvement to the Agent3 proposition
- Provision of counsel and practical design input around the user experience of Agent3 Platform
- Provision of design knowledge to team members who may not have a creative background when required
- Budgeting of projects to ensure they remain profitable
- Management of junior design resource, freelancers and external agency partners to deliver projects on time, to budget and to standard
- Coaching of junior design resource to support their growth and development
Skills & Experience required
We are open to applicants from a range of creative backgrounds, but B2B agency experience is considered to be a prerequisite.
- 4+ years web and offline design and production experience in an agency or design environment.
- A BA, BFA or BS in the creative field such as graphic design, marketing communications, or equivalent in work experience.
- Experienced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with Adobe XD (preferred) or Sketch
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office on both Mac and PC
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS and use of Wordpress and Drupal desired
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record in the delivery of creative and engaging digital assets for use in campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience around the topic of user experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in creative and artistic ability
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to present your work to the internal team and external clients
- Passion and enthusiasm for design as well as desire to constantly try new approaches
- A self learner attitude, keen to keep abreast of the latest design related marketing trends
- A flexible approach when working in a team, willing to openly contribute to discussions
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects and a diverse workload
- The ability to manage internal design resource as well as freelance and agency support where necessary
- An openness to feedback and willing to discuss and change designs
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to excite and motivate junior resource in support of their growth and learning
Agent3 was created with a mission to link sales and marketing more closely to drive competitive advantage. Our team are experts in combining the three ‘agents of change’ at our disposal - technology, data and content - to create Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns with impact. Our customers include: Tata Communications, BT, Sony, SAP, Pure Storage, Salesforce, Atos and Veritas.
At the heart of our proposition is the Agent3 Platform, an application that combines large volumes of public data to deliver the customer insight that marketing and sales teams need in order to thrive. The Agent3 Platform arms our clients with a deeper understanding of their customers and their sector, so they can speak to them about the things they want to hear.
Our Consultancy & Services team helps customers plan and execute ABM programmes. Typically we provide support around the following areas:
- Account Profiling (e.g. Account identification and prioritisation; Stakeholder mapping; Propensity-to- buy modelling; Social listening; etc.)
- ABM Strategy (e.g. Sales & Marketing alignment workshops; Account Value Proposition messaging; etc.)
- ABM Engagement Planning (e.g. Campaign structure; Content strategy; Engagement channels consultancy; etc.)
- Campaign Execution (e.g. Personalised digital assets; Sales enablement content; Social and IP-based advertising; Marketing automation; etc.)
- Impact Measurement (e.g. ROI measurement; Marketing attribution; etc.)
We partner with a host of companies that help us add value to our customers - from platform and service providers that help us make our customers lives easier, through to data companies that give us the insight to fuel great campaigns.
Working at Agent3
A simple philosophy infuses Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content. Underpinned by a Customer Success Team, we build bespoke, specialist teams for each client engagement.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it's still open. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org