Account Executive - New York
Consultancy & Services team
Location: NY or SF
Full time contract
Agent3 (www.agent3.com) is a specialist Account-Based Marketing (ABM) organization which is one-part digital agency and one-part insights platform. Some of the world's biggest tech and telco companies use our Agent3 Platform to understand more about what's going on inside their most important customers and prospects. Their marketing and sales teams then partner with our specialist consultants to run digital marketing campaigns which generate new opportunities for them to engage their target accounts. Our current roster of clients includes Sony, Cisco, Salesforce, Pure Storage and Tata Communications.
We're a team of roughly 40 people, founded in London 4 years ago. We now have offices on the East and West Coasts of the US, and are now looking somebody to join our fast-growing team in New York as we continue to build out our presence in North America.
About the Agent3 Platform
At the heart of our proposition is the Agent3 Platform, an application that combines large volumes of public data to deliver the customer insight that marketing and sales teams need in order to thrive. The Agent3 Platform arms our clients with a deeper understanding of their customers and their sector, so they can speak to them about the things they want to hear. You can see a short demo of the Platform here, and read B2B Marketing magazine’s support for the Platform as one of the top ten pioneering B2B MarTech propositions in the UK.
About our Consultancy and Services agency team
Our team of expert consultants helps customers plan and execute award-winning ABM programs. Based across London, San Francisco and New York, the Agent3 team has a range of skill sets spanning insights to engagement planning, and project management to digital execution. Typically we provide support around the following areas:
- Account Profiling (e.g. Account identification and prioritisation; Stakeholder mapping; Propensity-to- buy modelling; etc.)
- ABM Strategy (e.g. Sales & Marketing alignment workshops; Account Value Proposition messaging; etc.)
- ABM Engagement Planning (e.g. Campaign structure; Content strategy; Engagement channels consultancy; etc.)
- Campaign Execution (e.g. Personalized content and creative; Sales enablement materials; Social and IP-based advertising; SoMarketing automation; etc.)
- Impact Measurement (e.g. ROI measurement; Marketing attribution; etc.)
We partner with a host of companies that help us add value to our customers: from platform and service providers that help us make our customers’ lives easier, through to data companies that give us the insight to fuel great campaigns. For example, we are one of the founding members of Marketo’s industry-wide ABM Success Alliance.
Part of the Next15 digital marketing group
We’re part-owned by Next15 (www.next15.com/), an AIM-quoted marketing services group which acts as a parent for a number of market-leading digital and insight agencies, and which employs over 1,350 people across 32 offices in 14 countries. Having support from Next15 means we have the confidence to continually invest in our services; it also means we have the capability to conduct business on a global scale, particularly in territories where other members of the Next15 network can support our growth.
Role summary: Account Executive - New York
We’re looking for somebody to join our growing team in New York who has a strong track record of delivering B2B digital marketing projects, and who has a natural interest in the way that new platforms and technologies can be used to communicate with people in innovative, engaging ways.
We provide a wide range of services to our clients, so this role will be ideal for somebody with experience - or interest - in aspects such as: social insights 'listening' and data analysis; digital content strategy; messaging creation; programmatic and social advertising; and email marketing.
- Ongoing task ownership and development: moves from delivering tasks on a case-by-case basis to identifying areas of ongoing ownership, suggesting efficient and effective means for doing-so; is able to translate this understanding from project-to-project, referencing experience and best practice to improve the overall team dynamic
- Development of specialist insights and skills: identifies Agent3 services which are of particular personal interest and commits to building an understanding of best practice and evolving industry trends in that space; proactively puts a plan in place to build personal experience around these services, sharing insights with team members in a mutually-beneficial manner
- Client consultancy and interactions: offers advice around approaches and ideas to clients, becoming viewed as a trusted adviser; comfortable and capable of handling client conversations and meetings without requiring senior team support
- Client knowledge: demonstrates a good understanding/strategy for learning about customer organizations for which projects are being carried out, including but not limited 2 to, the products/solutions which they’re selling, the audience groups they’re targeting and the underlying drivers of the organization
- Professional development: builds on skills which they already have with a view to becoming a subject matter expert in an area. Expertise reaches a level that they are able to confidently and eloquently explain how they can be applied to a client brief. Should also be looking to build other specialist skills as appropriate through self-learning or requesting formal training
Working at Agent3
A simple philosophy infuses Agent3: nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content.
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide
competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
Our majority investor is Next Fifteen, the AIM-quoted marketing services group. By being part of Next Fifteen, we have the confidence to continue to invest in the development of the Agent3 Platform as well as the freedom to open for business in new geographic territories where the existing Next Fifteen network can support our growth.
If the role is still on our website it's still open. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org